• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Madden?

FISHINGURU

any of you guys play Madden?

i wonder how good the vikes are gonna be rated in the new game that comes out this August? i bet we are ranked pretty good...the defense will be real high...the offense should be ranked pretty nice too.

i like a stout D and a solid running game when i play...get the play action workin and throw the bomb now n again.

peterson is gonna be a beast this season.

i just wish xbox 360 and ps3 had the fantasy draft...thats the main reason i still like madden on ps2 instead...i like to draft my own team then build them up....they took that option out on the new systems...i wish they would bring that back...pretty lame that u can draft a team on ps2 every year but not xbox 360 or ps3.

any guesses what we will be ranked?

We should be pretty tough, they don't rank bar fights thank goodness!!! I am a T-Jack believer, but I doubt his grade will be very good. Also matters what kind of hands they give our recievers, at least no more lobster claws.

Sounds like we have the exact same playing style guru!

As for the ranking, I think we will be middle of the road. For some reason it seems like the Vikes are never rated as high as they should be. With the talent we have, we should be a top tier team, I just don't see Madden putting us that high. I hope I am wrong though!