• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Directv Online Scheduling

Sandmannd

Not sure if all you Directv subscribers out there with DVR's were aware of this or not. I got a memo on my receiver and watched it. You can go to your Directv account on line at their HSOforum. Look up shows that interest you and then say you want to record it and pick the DVR you want it on (if you have more than one). Did it today on my cell phone by going to m.directv (you know the rest). It's slicker than a slimey northern. Tested it to record Last Comic Standing tonight on the "family" tv upstairs and just went online to find NOFX that was recomened on FM. Found it and set it to record on my "man cave" tv in the basement.

Anyway, thought I would throw it out there, I think it's pretty cool. But then I'm a huge nerd when it comes to gadgets and doing things online and all grin

I don't know about that Airjer. My DVR's are almost two years old and they both worked when I did it. I would say just test it and see if it does it. Not saying you aren't right, but I don't think I have the "Plus" on my DVR's.

From Direct TV.

Quote:
DVR SCHEDULER works with the DIRECTV Plus® DVR receivers (R15, R16-300), the DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR receivers (HR20) and our latest model — HR21. You can send a record request to a specific DVR in your home and even prioritize the recording. If you don't have a DVR receiver yet, you can easily upgrade today.

I was unable to use this until I upgraded my DVR to a newer Plus model. I had one of the original TIVO/DIRECTV DVR's.

we are switching from comcast to directv, installer is coming next weekend, pretty excited, although i will miss the on demand stuff a little bit, but im pumped for the dvr.