• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Last Comic Standing, sign in please!

OK all you American Idol thread goers. It looks like we are switching to Last Comic Standing and we can all chime in each week. Not too sure about being able to comment on the short skirts or long legs but it is something to get us thru until Idol starts again. Season premier starts tonight!

Sign in as judges if you are so inclined!

Windy

I'm in, but have it recording. Heck, I haven't even watched the Dancing with the Stars finale yet. I'm falling behind but had to work on my boat and do some stuff around the house. At least I got idol watched.

I love live comedy and this show has always been one of my summer favorites. Liked it better when Jay Moore got to host it though. He still gets money from it, but NBC and him don't get along.

I'm not too sure about the half bald red haired guy with glasses yet that got the pass. We'll have to see on him. I thought they threw a couple good ones back.

DD

DITTO!!

What about the align guy? His voice sounded familiar, I almost thought it was the janitor from scrubs?

Janitor from Scrubs is/was a stand up. Do a search on youtube for Neil Flynn to see some of his stuff.