Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chode2235

Pungo 120

1 post in this topic

Who here has paddled, or has a Pungo 120.

Likes/Dislikes? I am thinking of getting one, and would like some input as to how it paddles and fishes on the lakes and rivers around here.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I won't be able to post the scores for this week until maybe Wed. so if someone else wishes to do so feel free to do it. In fact for the entire summer season I'm going to be pretty much hit and miss. So don't count on me the lake is calling and I have no computer there. My scores will drop like a rock unless luck prevails.
    • That should make things interesting 
    • Here is the guy that makes state plaques. have one made for which ever state you took your bird in. http://www.rawescapes.com   He is at the Deer classic every year.
    • welcome to HSO ! 
    • loves the nutty butter suet
    • we will, thx for saving them for us.  
    • So I'm finally getting ready to get the boat wet for the first time this year.   I noticed last night the steering wheel is very tough to turn.  I did done research on some older threads on this site containing to my problem.   One tip I read was to check the big nut next to the motor on the steering arm.  Its printed on the nut -caution**tighten.  Some one said that nut should be loose.  Mine was wrenched tight apparently.  Does the warning on the nut mean , make sure its tight or do not wrench tight???  Btw it's a 05' mercury 115 if that makes any difference.   I will also re lube and clean the components also to see if it makes a difference.   Thanks for any input!!
    • Hey team, last miute success for the team...... nice tom too!!! Heading on vacation today will submit it mid next week when I get back. 22.11lbs with 10 3/4 beard. 
    • I will admit to this :   there are a couple of crystal clear, cold lakes in Yukon,  within a mile or so of my cabin, where you COULD actually eat and enjoy pike. They did not compare to some nice Grayling but  you COULD eat them. I'm not a fish eater unless it is fresh king salmon or kind crab but quite a few folks would eat the pike. And I will admit to enjoying a chunk of walleye now and then so long as it is slathered in hot sauce and I have had 13 double Makers Marks. But hey!.....you fellas enjoy them!
  • Our Sponsors