Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hanson

Staying Around this Weekend?

36 posts in this topic

Can I get a roll call of catters who will be around this weekend?

I'll be cattin' locally this weekend, and next weekend I'll be cattin' out of town.whistle

I'm going to be out on the St Croix just about every night this weekend. Caught my first St Croix channels last night so I'm after them.

Cattin Friday...then huntin walleyes with the In-laws in SW Minnesota the rest of the weekend.

I had big plans this weekend and the wife’s work schedule kind of put a dampener on the plans (I have kids). It was going to be out by boat on Friday night and then a couple shore trips with another possible boat trip mixed in. Now, I do not know.

Saturday for sure (late night)! If we do not head to Wis. Sunday for family stuff and the Fed-X fairy wink is kind to me on Friday, it will be Sunday again for sure.

The eight ball never lies (I hope) grin

Tonight and maybe Sunday.

location TBD thus far.

Well I thought I was going out of town, but it looks like I should be around.

I am out of here, but I am going down to the river tonight in the hopes of getting one to starting the weekend off right.

I'm sticking around this weekend. Work to do around the house and squeeze in some fishing.

I am out of here, but I am going down to the river tonight in the hopes of getting one to starting the weekend off right.

hey Pug where ya gonna be? gpbakken@gmail.com if ya don't want to advertise~

Grant

Between Turkey Hunting "youth" and family get togethers I'm hoping for a 40lb Pool 1 or 2 Flathead to visit my boat again this year! grin

Going to North dakota to plant some deer food plots. No fishing for me unless I fish the Sheyenne river there.

I will be somewhere between judson and the confluence.

Eddie; I think you may have been a touch too specific here.. wink

What? Thats already more than I like to put on the net about where I'm fishing. Besides it's bass opener so between that and bowfishing who knows where I'll end up cattin'

Originally Posted By: mplspug

hey Pug where ya gonna be? gpbakken@gmail.com if ya don't want to advertise~

Grant

I am going down to Blackdog because I am limited to a few hours of fishing. I got some small bullheads from Moore's bait and whatever is left over you could have if you go. I have another guy meeting me down there. We are PMing back and forth right now. PM me if you are interested.

I will likely be out tonight, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night. I was out Fri, Sat, Tues, and Wednesday already so that will make 8 nights out of 10.

It's hard to balance having two kids in activities, a full-time employed spouse and my own full time job......

But when I am only out for a few hours each night after the kids wind down.....it keeps everyone happy. Problem is that the "few hours" usually turns into 2AM or 3AM and that makes the 6AM alarm clock sooooooo enjoyable.

I'll sleep when I stop catching fish.

Anyone coming around me on the river....I will flash the lights three times so you know it's an FM'er that doesn't mind you stopping by.

I have to work most of this weekend then heading up to Sound Set on Sunday. I need a break from fishing anyways. wink

I need a break from fishing anyways. wink

BLASPHEMY!!!!! shocked

I have to work most of this weekend then heading up to Sound Set on Sunday. I need a break from fishing anyways. wink

Already? The game has just begun! grin

I should be around in the black dog area. Might see ya there mplspug.

Quote:
then heading up to Sound Set on Sunday.

I was thinkin about checking that out too.

I should be around in the black dog area. Might see ya there mplspug.

I got two other guys going down there too. We could spread out a bit until we figure things out. You fishing for channels or flats? I am going to be down there, parking at the launch, around 6-7, probably closer to 7.