• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Staying Around this Weekend?

hanson

I had big plans this weekend and the wife’s work schedule kind of put a dampener on the plans (I have kids). It was going to be out by boat on Friday night and then a couple shore trips with another possible boat trip mixed in. Now, I do not know.

Saturday for sure (late night)! If we do not head to Wis. Sunday for family stuff and the Fed-X fairy wink is kind to me on Friday, it will be Sunday again for sure.

The eight ball never lies (I hope) grin

What? Thats already more than I like to put on the net about where I'm fishing. Besides it's bass opener so between that and bowfishing who knows where I'll end up cattin'

Originally Posted By: mplspug
I am out of here, but I am going down to the river tonight in the hopes of getting one to starting the weekend off right.

hey Pug where ya gonna be? [email protected] if ya don't want to advertise~

Grant

I am going down to Blackdog because I am limited to a few hours of fishing. I got some small bullheads from Moore's bait and whatever is left over you could have if you go. I have another guy meeting me down there. We are PMing back and forth right now. PM me if you are interested.

I will likely be out tonight, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night. I was out Fri, Sat, Tues, and Wednesday already so that will make 8 nights out of 10.

It's hard to balance having two kids in activities, a full-time employed spouse and my own full time job......

But when I am only out for a few hours each night after the kids wind down.....it keeps everyone happy. Problem is that the "few hours" usually turns into 2AM or 3AM and that makes the 6AM alarm clock sooooooo enjoyable.

I'll sleep when I stop catching fish.

Anyone coming around me on the river....I will flash the lights three times so you know it's an FM'er that doesn't mind you stopping by.

I should be around in the black dog area. Might see ya there mplspug.

I got two other guys going down there too. We could spread out a bit until we figure things out. You fishing for channels or flats? I am going to be down there, parking at the launch, around 6-7, probably closer to 7.