• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Colors of Spring!(pics)

Thanks everyone for the kind comments!....it's kind of funny on these photos as I was really concentrating on composition and intentionally wanted to get some of the blueskies in the photos along with the flowers(marigolds)...I knew the only way to do this was either hold my newer camera down by my feet and shoot and barely see the lcd screen or press the shutter and hope it would turn out(or lay in the swamp water and take the image which I wasn't about to do grin)....but.....I knew I could get these "low to ground " images with my 4 year old fuji s9000 with the tilt lcd screen....I used it for some great shots on flowers years ago and I still resort to it even yet!....not even sure how many cameras even have a "tilt screen" concept incorporated into their designs but I still think it's a great concept and can still get some great "different perspective" images....I still find a place for my "old" cameras...never sell em or trade em in grin