• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"The robins are hatching! (pics)

here's the latest photos from today on the robin's nest I posted a few days ago...I'm no expert on birds and nesting but I'd say these 2 eggs probably hatched today sometime...I noticed that the last egg here in the photo has a tiny crack where the 3rd robin is trying to break out also....mrs.robin was close by and didn't seem to mind me taking a few quick photos of her hatchlings grin....the eyes aren't even developed yet and one can see the "yoke sac" still attached to the robin.....amazing to see this as I've never been this close to a nest at this stage before....hmmmm...wonder where the broken egg shells are?...mrs.robin must be a tidy house keeper grin

Frame_P1020597-3copy.jpg

Frame_P1020608-1copy.jpg

Frame_P1020604copy.jpg

Great pics. If you take a peak at the nest anymore, make sure to stay away once their eyes have opened...imprinting occurs once their eyes have opened, and they may think you are their mother!