• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Did They Ever Offer a Toyota Tacoma with These Option?

I am looking for a Toyota Tacoma with Auto Trans, 4X4 AND the standard cab with any engine (probably the I4). I have not seen any in this configuration and wonder if they ever manufactured them.

I have seen several for sale that are:

1. Standard Cab + 4X4 + Manul Trans (I want Auto Trans)

2. Standard Cab + 2x4 + Auto Trans (I want 4x4)

3. Extended CaB + 4x4 + Auto Trans (I want Standard Cab)

I have checked hsolist and Cars.com and have not found any. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

thats not to say somebody didnt order one, so there could be one out there even though the books say they dont exist.

I had an 02 Tacoma that was a 5spd, 4x4 with the 2.7L 4banger. It also had the TRD package with locking rear differential(rare for a 2.7 I guess).

I took it to dealer to look at trading in for the 2005+ newer style tacomas. the dealer didnt beleive me that I had a 2.7L with the trd and locker until he saw it in person.

I now have a new style tacoma quad cab with the long bed. Something else that is rare, because most long beds came on standrd or extended cab. Most dbl cabs have the short bed.

So I guess I have scored 2 rare tacomas in a row. Good luck with your search. I also have to add that I search for months before I found each of those trucks. even though people told me they didnt exist, I still ended up finding them.