• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NBA Draft

Barony

Lopez is a true center because he's 7 foot but he's soft. He lacks toughness to rebound in the NBA. He does have some nice shooting touch and with Mchale to mold could become a true center, ha ha. I think the Italian kid might be the way to go but pressure to not draft a foreign player might be to much. O.J. Mayo dont believe the hype. I think the best plan is to trade down( which doesn't happen in the NBA to often ) What Mchale does is anybody's guess

Mark

Ace with your theory on when he played with his brother he was good then when he is playing with BIG AL he would be awesome........I am on the fence on who we should take...still can't get over watching the wolves card get flipped at 3rd....AAArRRRRGGGGGG......The top picks aren't always the best NBA players but do you think the wolves will pick the best future player......well they probably will then trade them...HAHA ie Roy-Allen....Go Wolves