• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

That was the answer I was hoping for. Unless I stumble onto a boat rental shop I'll be fishing from shore, but at least I know I've got chance at a Walleye or Two.

thanks for your help Newbie

Wallida

There are places on Long that rent boats. Give Props a call.

(715) 354-3515

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fishing has been pretty slow, just like everyone else. I was hoping it would pick up with the warm weather but I actually did worse this last weekend than I did when it was so cold a few weeks ago.

I have been moving the shack quite a bit and still havent had a lot of luck, enough fish to keep me interested but not near enough to say that the fishing is good....

hey im ice fising for long lakes ice fishing tournament tomorow, i know there are muskies but im not sure what to use, someone please give me tips on whats best to use for muskys.(bait etc

thank you

seng xiong

Other than minnows, I don't know what to tell you. Don't be afraid to go too small for walleyes, I caught 2 small ones last week fishing for crappies. A friend of mine was catching walleyes out there a couple of years ago late at night around a hump. He wouldn't tell me where but I know they didn't go out until around 7:00 at night and stayed til around midnight. He did say they were fishing in about 30 FOW.