• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just wondering if there is anything being caught on Big Round? I plan on going to the in-laws cabin this weekend and hoping to catch a few fish. I have had excellent fishing during Fathers Day weekend, but not much luck when the water is cold.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chad

I haven't been out there yet but my guess is the water's still pretty cool. That's a big deep lake and we haven't had much for warm weather this spring so far. If I was a betting man, I'd bet that the smallies would have the pre-spawn feed bag on though. Maybe drift across Dugan's or Center bar in the evenings would produce a walleye or two.

I'm picking up my new boat either Friday or Saturday so I might have to give it a try.