Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrklean

Monticello gun club on 25

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone know much about this club prices range size etc. Its not to far from me and i heard but dont know for sure if they have a 150 yard rifle range. Any help would be great. Thanks

you can't shoot any rifles right now. they only do that right before deer hunting season. and yes they have 100 yrds, 150 yrds and i believe 200 yrds. as for prices on trap i believe it's around $6 a round. they have 5 trap stations and they are open only wednesday's and thursday's.

why have the range if you cant use it doesnt make sense to me, thats what i was looking to do was shoot rifle

If your in ST. Cloud I would use Del-tone, they have a rifle range out to 200 yards and decent benches. Thats where i go and shoot because of the monticello range and their weird ways of doing things.

Im in buffalo, i havent changed my location yet, i use to live in st cloud, where is Del-tone at?

Del-tone is located on the airport road right off hwy 10.

another spot that you could check out is in elk river. they have 100 up to 600 yard range. it cost i believe $10 to shoot 44 rounds. on of my customers told me about this place. they also have compition shoots. and it NRA certified. i don't know if i can post the web site but i will. it's www.ersportsman.com