• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How to fix sprinkler system?

ozzie

I was running my weed whip and went through the plastic tubing running from the house to the ground....anyone know how to fix this...i am not plumber handy but I was wondering if could simply put a connector to the 2 pieces of the tube or do I have to take the tube off dig to the other connection and somehow get that off also???

A connector will do just fine . Im assuming its probly 3/4 inch or 1 inch. You go to any home center to get connectors or anything else for your system. For appearances you might want to try to get splice under ground. Be sure to use hose clamps, the ones you tighten with screws. Because thats probly a supply line and there is constant preasure on it