• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where are you going for opener?

Musky_Madness

Being that opener is just around the corner, I'm just curious to see where all the fellow FM'ers are heading for opener?

I'll be on Le Homme Dieu, Carlos, Geneva for the day on Saturday in Alexandria fishing in a Crestliner FishHawk 1850 Black/Tan with a 150 Opti and the fiance in the back lounging. Lunch at Bug A Boo Bay.

I'll be on the 'Sippi between Anoka and Coon Rapids Dam chasin' smallies to start and then on the Rum above the dam if that does not produce. Same deal - give a holler if you see Black Lund Explorer 1675 w/ 75 merc and two guys.

I'm with you grits,because I will be in the work truck on Saturday while everyone else is in the boat. AAAAARGGH! mad

I frosts me to even think about it. At least I can get out on Sunday. Not sure where just yet, although it will be on a lake that is local.