• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hello Youngie22, Its a busy time of year. With the late ice out we are behind the eight ball trying to keep up. We are able to get in all but 1 lake due to ice. Should be out enough around the cabins where we can get in. We're just starting to fly people in here. Have 1 group up north that we took to fawcett on Sunday and tomarrow have a group heading to Shabumeni. From here on out we gradually get all our cabins filled up. Fishing should be good. Soon as we have people return from the trips Ill let you know how it turns out. I think it will be good, fish will be shallow. Big northerns should be up shallows and walleyes up near the rivers. For sure will make things interesting as this is an "odd" year and people will have to adjust there thinking to where to fish.

Hello, We flew our first group out this morning. They were in one of our "south" lakes where bass was primary. They had booked up north but was iced out so elected to try a diffent lake. Ill post on a new topic, my north groups start to come out the weekend where Ill start to get some reports. Ill also post them when I know more. Went up north today after we flew out our other group, opening up another camp, 1 left for tomarrow. Today, was a bitter north wind and snow showers moving in and out at Dobie lake.