Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harvey lee

Don't forget ones picks this week.

13 posts in this topic

I did. I am hoping to bring Kyle the same luck I gave to Gordon a season or so ago. If that works, Kyle will have a tough night.

Thanks for the reminder Harvey Lee......and you to Napa

Sifty

I remembered to create my team, but I usually wait until after practice sessions to decide the active ones. I will be out of town - with no internet access, and with no way to watch the race. frown Hopefully I won't forget to activate my drivers before we leave!

Yup too late! Fortunately the drivers on my team did very well in the allstar race. With the exception of the c list. Somebody has to do something about the c list! crazy

Early in the season I deleted my drivers, and then found out I was too late. So I shut it down and figured my old picks would be locked in. Nope. The deleted drivers stayed deleted.

I got a fat zero. cry

Oh for cripe's sake. The race isn't until Sunday night and qualifying is on a Thursday night?? Geezuz martha..........

I hope my Darlington drivers do better at Charlotte...

Is that what was on last night.

That was realy confusing I thought it was a replay.

I didn't realize it was yesterday either. I went to check my picks and already had qualifying points.