Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Desperate Housewives

5 posts in this topic

Anyone else watch this show.

Just wondering what everyone was thinking at the end of the show when Susan kissed that guy!

I watch this show! I guess something must happen to Mike in the next five years because Susan seems to have replaced him. I was shocked that Dylan wasn't Katherine's real daughter too! Just a great season finale all around!

You really had to wonder about Kathryne's daughter. The whole time I knew something was up with her but I didn't expect that!

It sure was convenient that the drug girl gets shot so carlos and gaby keep the cash that they "desperately" needed, and Kathrynes man wasn't dead and somehow comes back from a near death beating to save the day.

It makes me wonder if it'll pick up at the 5 yr mark when it starts back up in the fall. Maybe the 1st episode will be a recap of all that happened in that 5 yrs and then go from there?

thats what i was thinking, if its going to pick up like it ended or what. The ending has everything thinking about what its going to bring for next year.