Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SledNeck

Son's career best Bass to date.

24 posts in this topic

Nice to live in the Northern Bass Zone!

almost 6 LBs. This bass is WIDE! Dontcha love windswept points?

psbacon.jpg

And a smallie weighing in at 4 lbs measuring 19"

ps5.jpg

Tell your son congrats you have to be one proud dad obviously catch and release which stinks if he would want to mount it

Hey man you have my tackle box (2 of them as a matter of fact have yours broke yet my one double tray on the bottom is broke and on of the very top latches of course it's like 4 yo too.

The tackleboxes are both different models one is a 777 (mine) his is a 737. One of my latches broke but thats it.

Yeah, well a picture is good enough for us. Judging by his skills he'll catch bigger ones anyway (probably this year). Hes only 10.

Awesome fish! Congratulations on that pair!!!!

Looks like he is on his way to a great year. Those are some impressive fish for anybody. Tell you boy Congrats.

Very nice fish!

WOW, quite the fish for anyone much less a young guy, congratulations, that smallies got some weight issues!

Chest bump and knucks to the Dude!@@!!!! Wow..

Minni Sled! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!

That is awesome! Congrats!

And Thanks Sled for some awesome pictures!

I've never been so jealous of a 10 year old. Nice fish!

Awesome fish. I always look forward to your pics. The fish are always giants and the pictures themselves are quality. Tell your son to keep it up and keep those pics coming.

Dan

Wow, such pigs! Grats. He'll be hooked forever now that he caught those fatties!

Awesome fish. I always look forward to your pics. The fish are always giants and the pictures themselves are quality. Tell your son to keep it up and keep those pics coming.

Dan

Ditto that. Great fish. Sledneck, did your son outfish you this past weekend? LOL I don't see any pictures of your fish. Anyway, great job and I'm sure you're proud.

Ditto that. Great fish. Sledneck, did your son outfish you this past weekend? LOL I don't see any pictures of your fish. Anyway, great job and I'm sure you're proud.

He got me on size,I got him on numbers, but I did manage to catch an old fishing rod!

ps2.jpg

ps1.jpg

nice...

What depth have you had the most fish in? Real shallow?

nice...

What depth have you had the most fish in? Real shallow?

from a foot off shore to hitting at the side of the boat in 16 feet of water. Every kind of structure that wind was blowing into.

Hey SledNeck, shoot me an e-mail - thefluker at gmail dot com. You mentioned trade-a-trips. Well I definitely won't be up north this year, and who knows when I will be, but do want to extend the offer to take you fishing if you're ever down this way.

WOW!!!!

Awesome looking fish. That thing is a toad

x-raps, eh? how were you workin em?

Seeing those beautys makes the itch get even worse...very nice fish and you got one nice fisherman there...must be in the genes i guess!

Nice to live in the Northern Bass Zone!

almost 6 LBs. This bass is WIDE! Dontcha love windswept points?

NICE ONE!!!! What was the length?

x-raps, eh? how were you workin em?

I like the x-raps cause they only have 2 trebles (easier to unhook). But they were hitting on anything similar with similar color.