Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WifeKidsandDog

Puppies everywhere

12 posts in this topic

Lily the Goldendoodle baby

20080503163741_puppyplay.jpg

20080516220315_treyandlily.jpg

And little Miss Milly today -- she's getting more settled

20080517222837_springerspaniel1.jpg

Too cute, I pick my pup up on Friday and it makes me even more impatient seeing these!

Too cute, I pick my pup up on Friday and it makes me even more impatient seeing these!

I think all puppies are cute so you survive the less cute aspects -- like them having to go potty at 2 a.m. Thank goodness the weather has warmed up.

Two and three are just....well.....perfect!

I'm a sucker for blaze on a dog.

Very nice pix. What is your set up for these photos?

One more -- Paris has an ardent admirer but unfortunately the feelings are not reciprocated. Trying to get the two of them in the same frame is proving near impossible.

Minnesota Mongo. I have a Canon 5D. The first one is taken with the Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 zoom, which I ended up not keeping as the focus was very odd. The second two are with the Canon 24-105 f/4 zoom as is the one below. It's a great lens, I only got it this week but so far I'm very happy with it.

20080517233311_childrens.jpg

Those are really great Cheryl! I've never heard of a Goldendoodle. You can see the admiration in Milly's eyes on the last one.

If I had to pick one, sorry I couldn't...they're all GREAT!!!

They are all great images! I especially like the pic with both dogs in it! It's like the pup is looking up to and learning from the lab! Too cool...

I love the two of them together even though Paris doesn't like it.

I am going to make sure that my wife doesn't see these!