• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey Lonewolf how was your winter? I'll be out tomorrow after work. There's alot of fish in the shallows, i'm talking in the docks so that might be where you want to start. Hey let me know how you do and i'll do the same. Phil.

Hey HuskyMusky, winter was to [PoorWordUsage] long. Ready to get out and start chasing muskies again. Leaving here at 4am. Stopping and picking up my dad. Should be on the lake by 6am. Thanks for the tip. We'll have to try the docks right away. I'll let you know how we do, or maybe we'll see you out on the lake. Not sure how long we'll be on the lake.

we got out about 3 stayed until 8, fished east lake and stayed shallow. We had 1 follow that went around on the figure 8 4 or 5 times then left and that was it for the afternoon. It was nice just to be out couldn't ask for a better day.

We fished on west and east okoboji until 2pm. Tried everything. The only fish we saw was when we were loading the boat on the trailer. Wasn't very big. We were on spirit lake until about 6pm. Didn't see a fish. A little disappointed, but it was nice to get out and start chasing muskies again.

I only got to fish evenings but 2 friends got to fish all day Wen, Thurs, Friday We raised alot of fish, rough count 35+ got 1 to hit a small sub 30". Saw a couple nice ones and alot of small ones. All fishing was done on West. Had 1 low to mid 40's to the boat twice Friday evening that seemed interested but still no go. Big baits was best for us. Winds howling today hope it goes down so I can get back at it.

We saw fish every place we fished, no 1 certain area. The basic normal muskie spots all had fish. Partner and a friend of his was out today 2 lost 6-7 follows. Cool water temps and little to no weed growth has made things interesting.

If the weather is decent tomorrow morning we are planning on heading down and fishing on East. We were planning on going this morning but there was just a little too mcuh wind from the wrong direction for us to be able to fish anywhere decent on any of the lakes.