Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Universal sonar question

3 posts in this topic

My dad has a Pinpoint graph from about '99. It was part of a Pinpoint trolling motor system (graph/trolling motor package). He's wondering if you can connect the Pinpoint graph to the trolling motor's universal sonar. I assume not, but just checking...

I am learning quite a bit about the Pinpoint system, if you still have some questions I may be of some help.

shoot me an email

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• On 10/20/2016 at 10:44 PM, Walleyehooker said:

Not sure when they put in the solar grid as I wasn't there last year but it is massive. Must be selling power off of that as I don't think they need that much power there.

It took a couple days here to run across the article from the Morrison County Record, but here's a little info on the solar panels.

Completed in October 2016.

Can generate 10 megawatts.

Panel field is 63 acres in size.

$25 million to build.

The energy will meet or exceed what camp uses.  The project provides a redundant energy supply to their natural gas in case of emergency.

Minnesota Power stated the solar field is capable of supplying enough energy for 2000 homes for one year.

Normally the power will go back into the grid and satisfy 1/3 of the requirement for MP&L to generate "GREEN" energy as mandated by the State in 2013.

One could probably look the article up on the page but those are the high points.

• Is this what we call an embarrassing win!!?

• find em and send that eyeguy a note... ;)

• 7 hours ago, Neighbor_guy said:

I do all of my hunting with a 20ga

After seeing what my one kids 20ga is capable of I'm really considering going back to one.

• Short hunt today because of the heat but managed 2 on a quick sundown hunt