• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2008 NBA Draft Lottery

Scott M

I dont know about that also. Only thing I liked about the trade is we got rid of Walker's and Jaric's salaries, we get a big man in Love and a good 3-pt shooter in Miller the 2 other guys in my mind are the scabs of the trade.

Great news to wake up to. Why can't McHale just make the consensus pick. Mayo's athletic, has tons of potential, and was agreed upon as the choice around the nation. It sounded like Hoiberg, Wittman, and Stack were really talking Mayo up at the draft party. Makes you wonder if everyone knew what was going on with McHale behind the wheel. Now Taylor and the organization has to backtrack on their Mayo-Love statements and we are left wondering why McHale would chase down a player who molded his game around the old #32.

It was a your junk for my junk trade. Memphis is full of young players but we didn't snag any of them. Miller is a pretty darn good shooter but what makes you think he'll get too many open looks?

I could be wrong and Love could be the man while Mayo falters, but I know there are plenty of Wolves fans waking up and scratching their heads the day after the draft for yet another year in a row.

I personally like this trade. Think about it on paper, you got rid of Walker, and Jarik, neither one wanted to be here, they freed up some money! And neither one was worth any where near what they were getting paid! Now what I see is the Wolves down graded from Mayo to Love, but they picked up Miller, and a big center which the Wolves also needed. In my opinion, it was a good trade!

For now I like the trade as well. Mike Miller is something we really needed. He is a good swingman that can actually sink a three which we don't really have anybody that can. They did manage to get all the Heat's picks for next year. It will be interesting to see where they are at because right now they are looking like top 10. Just root for the Heat to not make the playoffs next year also. McCants and Foye aren't terrible they are just injured way too much. Brewer was the wrong pick for us last year but with his D and Miller's O we might not be too bad. I don't think we should have traded Chalmers though that was a steal with where we got him at. I can't wait for that European guy to play here too. We will have to wait a couple years but he can develop even more and be a center for us down the line. I can see Love coming off the bench when he shows up. We finally have money again now that we got rid of Jaric and Walker Thank God. Well we are going to have plenty of depth if things pan out the way they should but with McHale in charge that never happens.

They already had their first rounder from last years trade. It's protected top 10 next year and they have the celtics next year as well which is a protected top 3. The clips will get our pick only if it isn't top 10. They get it no matter what by 2011 it's protected the next two years. I would have even taken a chance on Deandre Jordan but I am not McMoron. So we have 3 1st rounders and 2 2nd rounders.

Another moronic trade by the wolves. Trade a guy with all the talent and ability to be a superstar for a guy who won't ever even be an all star. I can't even be a wolves fan anymore after this. I've watched them since day one but I've had enough of this stupidity. One giant mistake after another. We have solidified our position as the team with the most inept front office in the league. I'd rather root for the Lynx than the wolves.

It could be good. I love to get rid of the dead weight we had, but I'm sure he'll bone head another move to bring on more. Maybe he'll sign McCants to a 10 yr 100mill contract, who knows. If OJ turns out to be a superstar and Love doesn't do much, hopefully it will be enough to get him fired. I still don't know how he keeps his job.

Another moronic trade by the wolves. Trade a guy with all the talent and ability to be a superstar for a guy who won't ever even be an all star. I can't even be a wolves fan anymore after this. I've watched them since day one but I've had enough of this stupidity. One giant mistake after another. We have solidified our position as the team with the most inept front office in the league. I'd rather root for the Lynx than the wolves.

You've got to be kidding me. WE DON'T NEED YA!

Yet another clueless follower. No kidding!

If you are so blind so as not to see whats happening to your team then go ahead and waste your time and money on the wolves. crazy I'm sure they will appreciate it and show their appreciation by putting a quality team on the floor. sick