• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Rig

Ranger001.jpg

Ranger002.jpg

Here are a couple pics of the new rig. I came home from work yesterday and the kid is out there sitting in the boat with the stereo going doing his homework! The light is not good so you can't tell too well, but it's forest green with gold sparkles. Too good for us, but I figure it's worth at least anothe 1/2 dozen fish in the boat this year.

Nice rig Propster! Hope it fishes great and brings you lots of fun times. Won't be long before you come home from work and the boat will be gone, as the boy has it out on the lake already!!!!

REAL nice boat man!!

I'm not quite in the market for a new ride yet but thats exactly what I've been looking at... a late 90s 690vs or 692vs. There are some beauties out there!

Next purchase is going to be a house and I keep telling 'cjac' that I'm finding more nice boats for sale in my house search than I am houses. Guess its a priority thing. grin

10,000 - it's a '95, but in pretty good shape. And a price I could afford. I see boats in general are comin' down in price - I saw I think a '97 or '99 in the Tribune loaded for a little more than this one, I think maybe $12,500 or something. Can't wait to slime it up.

Someone poster on here a while a ago "I never get sick of looking at a Ranger" very true.

Crystal Peirz had a 96 champion 20 footer whith a 96 200hp merc and they wanted 15k. I called on it and was a little shocked when the salesman told me the price. A week later it was gone...

Had her out on the maiden voyage this weekend...oooohhh

I think we got somethin' here. And even though it was windy as heck the kid ran it right up there on the trailer no problem. You guys were all right on - bunks are the way to go.

Bunks are the way to go! Everytime you put her on no matter the weather condition, it's always right on! Never have to back in again, readjust it, or worry about it sliding off prematurely. Plus it's faster than rollers when loading and speeds up the accesses on weekends.

Glad to hear the maiden voyage went well!

I spent the last few nights working on a hull maintenance (dock rash and a head-butt with a dock post....don't ask) and was noticing all the little nicks and marks on the underside from the rollers as well. I quit looking after a bit.....

Bunks next time for sure.

Keith -

Nice rig. I'm looking forward to taking a spin. Also it was good to fish "with" you and the boy opening day. I wish we could have found a few more eyes.

We'll have to hook up once the real season starts.

Take care.

erik