• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

St. Croix Fishing Reels

been about a year since I've been into the Fargo Sportsmans, I don't remember seeing them there...

The reason that most people don't carry them is probably low $$ margin and the fact that they carry Diawa Lunas (about $20 more and vertually the same reel). It's also a price point issue for places that don't sell many high end Muskie reels. To be honest, I have never had someone come in and ask a St. Croix Reel... It is a fantastic reel though, I believe that the only difference was the bait clicker in the St. Croix used to be plastic and the Luna was metal which now they are the same and the Luna has holes milled across the top of the level wind. Very small differences.

It's a good way to save a quick $20 bucks