• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Photo Forum praise

With all the time I spend on here, sometimes unpleasing to my wife.... I have finally gotten her to enjoy my passion for FM, thanks to you guys and gals in the Photo forum.

Not to draw pity, but at one time in my life things turned pretty ugly, drugs and the bottle pretty bad. At that time, I was really getting into photography, I wanted to go to school for photography and was ready to move to Washington State, well, my bad habits won the decision battle and I drove down a ugly road for a few years. I gave up on life and the fun I was having with my SLR. I have forgotten most every thing I knew with a camera, lost all my equipment during that time, but have since found a smoother paved road and am happy to say that, power willing, on June 5th I will have live a full 15 years of sober thought and life. I find true joy spending time in here looking at all of your work. still a bit scared to try again, but truly enjoying losing myself in your captures!

My wife is very fond of your work as well and has asked me numerous times, how far is it to "Steve's" and does that guy have a HSOforum, how about them, can I print these out, why don't you ever shoot the pretty ducks like that one? This makes me happy to see her enjoy the things I do as well, so THANK YOU for all you do in here, it really is a way to live all over the state in a 19 inch monitor!!!!!!

Please continue to inspire and inform, I am always amazed at all you do!!!!!