• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

losing "Walter"

What a perfect day to be out in the kayak fishing. Absolutly a beautiful day. Caught a few decent size sunnies, a very nice Lg mouth, then I decided to move across to another small bay, and then it began crazy - a HUGE Hit, a dive and then GONE, about 20 minutes later - a HUGE Hit, gone in 2 sec, again about 1/2 hr later - a Huge Hit a short dive and maybe 7 sec, GONE. I lost "Walter" 3 times in an hour and a half !!!! crycry

Pretty sure it was a pike - - a huge pike - - cry

What's worse is when you get a very large walleye up to the boat and you realize you forgot the net and he breaks the line before you can have a chance to grab him. Although I don't know which is worse, to think it was a huge fish or to know it was. And no I still haven't gotten out yet. cry Life things seem to keep getting in the way.

Hey Tami, were you fishing local or up at your place up Nort? Sorry to hear about the 1 tug louie but that is what makes fishing so dang much fun isn't it? Good luck on your next outing. I am sure "Walter" will still be lurking in that new favorite spot of yours!

Tunrevir~

I was on a local lake here in the south burbs, and I will be out Walter hunting again tonight. He's lurking in the shallows by the catails, the water is only about about 2.5 ft deep and the bottom is very soft, but I've got his number grin I know where he's feeding and I know what he likes .. ( jaws music playing here ..... ) laugh - He's mine crazygrin -

I was on a local lake here in the south burbs, and I will be out Walter hunting again tonight. He's lurking in the shallows by the catails, the water is only about about 2.5 ft deep and the bottom is very soft, but I've got his number grin I know where he's feeding and I know what he likes .. ( jaws music playing here ..... ) laugh - He's mine crazygrin -

dunt dunt, duntduntduntduntdunt Landshark