• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gas prices Rice L/Spooner

No, I had a couple of toms come in fairly close when I was calling, but not close enough to shoot. There sure seemed be alot of birds in the woods where I was hunting. Had a couple of hens walking around the house here lately, I know they are teasing me! I didn't think I would get my turkey this year, I bought a new shotgun a few days before my season so I just had a feeling. I don't believe in selling a gun if you have killed something with it, well, yeah, I should have went with my gut. I might have to go back to Scheel's and buy it back!

No luck for me....hunted hard 4 days and had a couple close calls. Twice I would have bet money the deal was sealed - think it was the same bird that foiled me twice! Had a great time in some gorgeous country, saw plenty of birds although lots were in the neighbors field where we can't hunt. I got my fill of getting out of bed before 4 am for a while!