Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
masker

NCP Thread

6 posts in this topic

I have a large spool of Gudebrod NCP "A" thread. I would like to use it on a couple of rods with a metallic silver trim ring. What will be the effect on the black NCP if I use color preserver to coat the metallic trim? Or do I really have to. I know some people do not use color preserver, but I always have.

You don't need to use CP on either. Just wrap, pack, and finish.

You only need CP if you need to preserve the color of a lighter color nylon on polyester thread over a dark blank. Neither NCP or metallic threads need color preserver.

You don't need the color preserver but if you apply it it won't hurt anything. I usually buy NCP thread in the light colors (cream, white, yellow, etc) and will wrap with NCP and non-NCP thread applying color preserver when done. No problems.

Thanks Guys. I probably have more black ncp thread than I will ever use.

You can use that thread for all those little loops you go through for tieing off thread

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• What specific things make him indecent or classless?    Did he grab women by the pu**y? Did he make fun of a disabled reporter? Did he call most Mexicans rapists? Did he make fun of John McCain because he was captured in Vietnam? Did he repeatedly claim that the POTUS was born in Kenya? Did he repeatedly claim that the POTUS was a Muslim? Did he say Megyn Kelly had "blood coming out of her wherever"? Did he say "Laziness is a trait in the blacks"?   I'd be interested to know what things Obama has done that are more indecent and classless than this.
    • Imagine an Obama who loved this country and had 8 years to show that.  The guy is smart, charismatic, and very likeable.  Instead we had 8 years of anti american ideology, lies, and race baiting. He chose that path, not me.
    • What reasons did you vote for Trump? Did it ever occur to you that those reasons may have been just things to get you to vote for him?
    • I know. I guess I forgot to put the  after my post.     Court decisions is what I was referring to because I also do not know of any laws officially separating church and state. There may be laws at the state or local level I don't know. The 1st amendment is not always interpreted by courts the same way. 
    • He has chosen to skip over decency and you earn respect, he is the one who had 8 years to show respect and class and failed.  He could have been the greatest president ever and unite this country but chose otherwise.  Even in his last days he is despicable.  That said i wont bow down to Trump and he needs to earn the respect obama has not.  Time will tell.
    • Anyone who thinks this country isn't heading to single payer, government funded healthcare is fooling themselves. I'm not in favor of it but we may as well just do it and get it over with now.
    • But will you recognize it? Just like I am sure that President Obama has signed legislation and done other things that YOU think are "good things"  for America that Sledneck doesn't recognize.
    • I give up.  Because it gets people to vote for them?    
    • Why would they worry about the debt, we can just print money????
    • It is a special accommodation for a particular religion.     No law states that that I am aware of.  Perhaps you have more information.  Just some court decisions which while they may be binding are not laws.  
  • Our Sponsors