Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rebel9921

Excerpts from Larry Ramsell's books...

1 post in this topic

Im surprised nobody mentioned anything about the excerpts from "A Compendium of Muskie Angling History" 3rd Edition typed up by Larry Ramsell himself in PDF version...

I would post a link to this but it leads to other forums which is against TOS... If theres any way it can be posted or special permission granted to have it posted... it definitely would be worth it... an excellent read for sure as the excerpt covers the world-class muskies such as Lawton, Spray, Johnson, and O'Brien Muskies... facts and fictions, controversity surrounding each fishes... It sure made my eyes open more and Im definitely going to order both volumes soon...

Again, this topic sure sounds like an interesting one to be discussed here...

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• We can only hope to catch a bigger party crappie than him! 
    •   I never followed the Farve story, so don't know the details.  If I had to guess, it would be similar to Rush's.. Rush's story was more interesting to me because he is such a complete hypocrite on the issue.   Arizona hasn't legalized weed, but they are taking on the prescription drug problem, which is the root of the hard drug problem.  (You know, the part you and the feds refuse to acknowledge.)  I suggest you view the "RX to Addiction" video I posted earlier, and the link above to see what steps they are taking.    The feds actually act as an enabler for hard drug addiction.   If you have done your homework at all, you should know this.     Pointing out the double standard for enforcement of drug laws is part of the answer, which again, you refuse to acknowledge.          
    • How come you aren't talking about Bret Farve? Same as Rush, didn't go to jail either.   Are you aware of any cases of people going to jail for this behavior?   They don't seem to make the news.     AZ way behind, several states already have legalized recreational weed.   It is coming nation wide.     For me, the real question is what are sometimes called "hard drugs".   Heroin, Cocaine, Meth being the big three with a whole bunch of others like fetanyl etc.    Making them legal and sold otc like recreational marijuana seems to me like it would be a bad idea, although there are folks that seem to think otherwise.   And they are part of the "war on drugs"     So, I keep asking the folks here who are saying "end the war on drugs" what that means.     So far, not much for concrete answers.   Fingerpointing at affluent pill addicts that get treatment, or those that die, is not an answer.     

• Of course they are Nick, that is what they do. The sad part is you only think one party is capable of this, your not nearly as dense as JV so you should be picking up on these things by now. Just because one party is less evil in your eyes doesn't mean you shouldn't see through their negative contributions to this country.

• Hardly, I'm advocating we had the worst two choices in the history of America that I am aware of. Well done two party system, you make yourself less relevant by the day.

• Ha ya I didn't realize he was that bad. I haven't heard anything relating to protecting players at the trade deadline CM so hopefully that is bunk. I suspect Chuck waits until the prices come down and picks up someone for cheap that will be just a filler, these guys are going for pretty high prices right now.

• Isn't this up your ally Del? He probably has some success but it would depend on the "patient". Many people have probably healed themselves through the placebo of religious beliefs. If it works it works, who am I to argue if they are getting results but I will admit I doubt anything works across the board for everyone, we already proved that with modern medicine. 
    •       But Trump is going to make America Great Again, so he should be more open with his press briefings, even if it means some of the reporters aren't always friendly.      
  • Our Sponsors