• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Berkley Gulp

moviking

Has anyone tried the new Gulp for crappies? they look like minnows & come in a tub. They look like they should work, and should last longer than live minnows

I saw that, they're 20 bucks for "a pint" and they are in their own juice. Very interesting. Didn't buy any though, I have oodles of powerbait anyways. Gulp is more expensive than powerbait and I catch plenty of fish on the orignal formula

Actually you can put anything that is plastic in that liquid... it just keeps the plastic nicely coated, thats all... i would suggest for those who aready bought one to put all there plastic in there or put it together in a ziplock bag... you'll always have fresh lively plastic to use... =D

'Doing It! Cause Just LOVE It'

Actually you can put anything that is plastic in that liquid... it just keeps the plastic nicely coated, thats all... i would suggest for those who aready bought one to put all there plastic in there or put it together in a ziplock bag... you'll always have fresh lively plastic to use... =D

Not true, I have tried this and had colors bleed together!!

'Doing It! Cause Just LOVE It'

I posted a similar topic titled Gulp Alive. Was wondering if plastics could go in the "juice." Sounds like the only certainty is the gulp products can be placed in the juice. Whether it is Gulp Alive or the bagged gulp progucts. Other plastics will taint the juice and creating a bloody mess.

CA

The powerbait minnows, I haven't seen them yet. Going to Bass Pro and get some gulp and check out the powerbait. The crappie are on the banks, should be good, don't want to buy minnows anymore