• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Beagle tail between legs

The_Duckslayer

My mom has a Beagle that for the past two days will not raise it's tail up. Does not want her to pull it up either. It has not been hurt that we know of and sure has not been run hard and put up wet. Any suggestions as to what may be going on? Thanks for any help! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Have not been here in a while so I have not posted what was found out. Mom took the dog to the vet and it's tail is broken! No clue as to how that may have happened. Nothing to be done but give him some pain meds and I guess it may or may not ever stand up like it did before. Thanks for the response Sandmannd, was good advice. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Glad to hear you took him in and he will be OK. Main thing is that he's not in pain. Do you hunt with him or is he just a pet? Ours is just my wife's dog so he doesn't get out of the yard.