• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ALL STAR RACE!

In that race Joey Logano finished 2nd to Harvick.

Note that Harvick was down to 7 cylinders early in the race and that he was still able to finish second!!

Now back to the subject on hand, though it's hard to vote against #48 at Lowe's I gotta pick the 99.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I read:

The All-Star Race includes race-winning drivers from the previous and current Sprint Cup Series seasons, Cup Series champions from the past 10 years who are active drivers and have competed in at least one series event during the previous or current season, and past winners of the All-Star Race.

The other three spots are filled by finishing first or second after the Showdown or by being voted in.

And...I may be mistaken, but I believe prior All-Star race winner's qualify. I think that is how Jr. makes the race.

My picks:

1) 48

2) 18 - if he doesn't wreck or get wrecked

3) 88 - - hopefully will win the darn thing, but would rather see him win a points race.

If a driver is looking for some new fans this would be his chance to teach The Rat a lesson. I would think there are plenty of guys out there that wouldn't mind the backing of the Jr. Nation for a while. Might even sell some merchandise and get some well deserved media attention too. I'm sure that driver's sponsors would appreciated it. cool

Just thinking about that last couple of sentences....I bet Mikey would gladly do it as he's the biggest TV airtime whore there is. I better call and vote for Mikey!

If a driver is looking for some new fans this would be his chance to teach The Rat a lesson. I would think there are plenty of guys out there that wouldn't mind the backing of the Jr. Nation for a while. Might even sell some merchandise and get some well deserved media attention too. I'm sure that driver's sponsors would appreciated it. cool

Just thinking about that last couple of sentences....I bet Mikey would gladly do it as he's the biggest TV airtime whore there is. I better call and vote for Mikey!

Wrecking Busch would be the only chance for also rans like J.E.jr to win.

I had tickets to the race and sold them because I will be at next weeks races @ Charlotte. My picks are:

1. 99

2. 18 (If he doesn't wipe out 1/2 the field in a reckless crash)

3. 88

Gibbs threw some high power/short life engines in there. Too bad they were WAY too short on life! frown

After Hamlin blew, I understood why Tony was the lagger of the team. His went first in practice and he probably said "Get this TuRD outta here and give me something that will last!"

I figured I would find a bunch of posts on here about the time Pyle went to the garage. LOL.

Always fun to watch but I like closer racing than 3 seconds between the leaders.

NICE work Kahne!

As fast as the Rat was on the starts, I wonder if they geared him a little different for a faster start and then ran the rpm's very high thinking it was a short race and the motor could take the higher rpm's?

It didn't. HeHeHeHeHe.