• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ALL STAR RACE!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not Rowdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, he'll be a better than average pick to win. However, with no points on the line and it being strictly for bragging rights (and a lot of money), this may be an excellent opportunity for some of the other driver's to treat him the way he has treated them on the track this season. I think Shrub has a good chance to win, but also an equally good chance he is going to get put into the fence....but that's the situation he created for himself.

The key is to make it to the last segment. If you are running stupid in the 1st ones you may never have a shot at the big $$$$$$$$$$$

Did I here right? Did they change the race again? Now it is going to be 4 segments.

Martin is in.

Here is the entry list via Fox Sports.

1 Martin Truex

2 Kurt Busch

5 Casey Mears

07 Clint Bowyer

8 Mark Martin

11 Denny Hamlin

12 Ryan Newman

16 Greg Biffle

17 Matt Kenseth

18 Kyle Busch

20 Tony Stewart

24 Jeff Gordon

26 Jamie McMurray

29 Kevin Harvick

31 Jeff Burton

42 Juan Pablo Montoya

43 Bobby Labonte

44 Dale Jarrett

48 Jimmie Johnson

88 Dale Earnhardt Jr

99 Carl Edwards

JPM WON at Sear's Point, that's how he is in.

48 is the only smart bet at this place. 18 will be fast I'm sure, but that moron took out himself and his own brother in this race last year and he's driving even more recklessly now. With no points on the line, he'll be really out of control, it will be lucky if any car near him finishes!

Kevin Harvick. Last years champ.

The day after winning the million last year he was at Iowa Speedway for a East West Nascar modified series race. The race started at noon.

In that race Joey Logano finished 2nd to Harvick.

He gained my respect just for SHOWING UP 13 hours after winning the million!