• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Okay, fishing season just started. My brother and I just fixed up our duck boat, because we use it for fishing now and then when we take more people who don't have a boat... long story short... taking the decoys out, rearranging the Puddler boats, sweeping out the raffia and fast grass, fixing up duck season blunders in the wiring etc..... just got me excited for duck season already. That is a sickness we all have, as still a whole summer to go... heh smile

right there with ya. I picked up a copy of the Bad Grammer goose calling dvd, been working on my calling. Great dvd with enough footage to give me the shakes. AAARGH, I cant wait.

I actually found a couple bluebill decoys at one marsh I visited. Someone had lost them and wouldn't you know it the wind blew them across the lake and into the access. Is it a sign?

Ask your brother if I am thinking about duck season. While we were fishing on Saturday, I could not even set the hook on that big walleye because I was talking about how much more I was going to need to hunt in the metro this year. And about Pam's brothers sixth kid that is coming.