• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My Girlfriends new machine.

SomethingFishy*

I would have to say that the pictures don't do it justice, the paint has a better finish in person.

I agree. It is a metallic paint like on my brute. It looks very nice and holds up rather well. It will look better longer and not so dull looking like the molded colors.

Fishy,

you've been out-done.

Nah, I just ugraded to some new EPI springs, after Saturday hers won't look so shiny once her fancy paint job gets all scratched up. It does look better than her old 500 she traded in. I tried to get her to buy a camo one. She also test drove the new power steering grizzlys but didn't like them.

I was told it was sunburst orange or sunset orange, can't remember. Mies had one at the fair and it was a 500. The guy said it was "limited", but with what happened with the Stealth, I don't know what limited means for Polaris.

Congrats on the new ride.

What didn't she like about the Grizz?

There was alot of things she didn't like about it.

She said it was not as comfortable, the power steering felt intrusive at higher speeds, with the lesser wait she felt it bounced her around too much and she didn't care for the color choices as well except for the black/tribal L.E.

With the Sportsman she was able to keep all her accesories and not need to rebuy those, also with the grizz she would have needed to buy aftermarket tires right away. In the end the grizz would have ended up costing her over $2K more.