• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TWINS take 3 of 4 from Boston!!!!!!

mr_jman

Well after watching them just win 3 of 4 from BOSTON its pretty easy to feel good about the Twins and how they're playing right now.

Of course the rest of the division is playing pretty well and its a very close race 1 1/2 months into the season. We have Toronto at home for 3 than go in to play the NL Champion Colorado Rockies before hosting a 4 game home stand vs. Texas.

Hopefully we can open up a little bit of a gap in the division before facing Det and Kansas later this month!

Colorado might be the reigning NL Champs, but are absolutely horrid this season. Texas is as well, only thing TX has going for them is a somewhat weak (compared to Central and East) division. The Twins are winning games like they have when they have won the Central, by pieceing runs together one hit or one double at a time. They are reminding me so far of the second half Twins from 2 seasons ago- gritty and can never be counted out until the last out

Don't forget that the Twins lost 2 of 3 last time they played Texas. I know that they are playing better now, but you can never overlook a team.

This team is definately looking like a team that made the playoffs a couple years back. Everyone is picking each other up and no single guy is carrying this team. I hope we can continue to have the bats rolling and maybe Mauer will smack out a HR (I am not complaining!) and Young will start hitting some extra base hits!

They are looking better and better everyday. I think alot of it has to do with everyone getting comfortable with one another. There is alot of different faces on that team, and with more time and effort, there only going to get better. Glad to see there having some success. Hopefully they can carry it to the playoffs.

Biggest thing is they are ALL hitting right now. Great % with runners on base. Not just the big bats, everyone! Love to see that.

And how about the bullpen? They have been awesome the last week. Nathan made it interesting Sunday night but got the job done none the less. Losing Neshek is gonna hurt, but it looks like Rincon and Crain are stepping up nicely.