Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
mr_jman

TWINS take 3 of 4 from Boston!!!!!!

Well after watching them just win 3 of 4 from BOSTON its pretty easy to feel good about the Twins and how they're playing right now.

Of course the rest of the division is playing pretty well and its a very close race 1 1/2 months into the season. We have Toronto at home for 3 than go in to play the NL Champion Colorado Rockies before hosting a 4 game home stand vs. Texas.

Hopefully we can open up a little bit of a gap in the division before facing Det and Kansas later this month!

Colorado might be the reigning NL Champs, but are absolutely horrid this season. Texas is as well, only thing TX has going for them is a somewhat weak (compared to Central and East) division. The Twins are winning games like they have when they have won the Central, by pieceing runs together one hit or one double at a time. They are reminding me so far of the second half Twins from 2 seasons ago- gritty and can never be counted out until the last out

Don't forget that the Twins lost 2 of 3 last time they played Texas. I know that they are playing better now, but you can never overlook a team.

This team is definately looking like a team that made the playoffs a couple years back. Everyone is picking each other up and no single guy is carrying this team. I hope we can continue to have the bats rolling and maybe Mauer will smack out a HR (I am not complaining!) and Young will start hitting some extra base hits!

They are looking better and better everyday. I think alot of it has to do with everyone getting comfortable with one another. There is alot of different faces on that team, and with more time and effort, there only going to get better. Glad to see there having some success. Hopefully they can carry it to the playoffs.

Biggest thing is they are ALL hitting right now. Great % with runners on base. Not just the big bats, everyone! Love to see that.

And how about the bullpen? They have been awesome the last week. Nathan made it interesting Sunday night but got the job done none the less. Losing Neshek is gonna hurt, but it looks like Rincon and Crain are stepping up nicely.

YET being the key word. The Indians are starting to come around and I will not count out the Tigers until they are mathematically eliminated.