Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MN Shutterbug

Couple cute ones. (not birds)

11 posts in this topic

While walking down the park road looking for birds, movement in the whole of this tree caught my attention. I backed away a little and just kept watching. Then, I saw some more movement in the brush. Snapped a shot of the pine squirrel as I was still keeping an eye on the knot hole. Eventually, he showed himself, so I got a double.

redsquirrel.jpg

squirrelinhole.jpg

Nice shots X, but you spelled "whole" wrong, laugh at least in the way you used it.

You got me there, Mike. eek But, if I went back and edited it, people would think you were nuts. grin

Mike,

That second pic is great!

I think that the second one is extremly funny. Sorta like the guy who said he looked in his bird box only to have a bird poke out at him. Good Capture.

Nice pictures. They can sure be cute sometimes, but I know in the back of every squirrels mind it is thinking "How can I get into the humans garage or attic?".....lol

Yeah, I thought I would point that out for you since I read Buzz's post about the Baltimore Oriole. laughgrin

Yeah, I thought I would point that out for you since I read Buzz's post about the Baltimore Oriole. laughgrin
gringrin