• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where to find a used Ruger 10/22

somann

I am looking for a used Ruger 10/22. Im not looking for anything special just a basic carbine model, but would consider other models too. I have been to most local gun shops around my area and have not yet seen any used. I could go buy the new carbine for 189 dollars, but they recently started putting plastic trigger assemblies and barrel bands on them which kinda bothers me. I know there are lots of ruger 10/22's out there, but evidently people hang onto them tight. If anyone has seen any used ones in a store, let me know where, I'd appreciate that. Otherwise if anyone has something like this they want to get rid of, I'd be interested as well. Thanks

Hello DonBo, for some reason I can't view profiles to get at your email, it says I dont have permission to view profiles, not sure what the problem is. If you see this, why dont you send me an email at [email protected].

Thanks