• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nintendo Wee

bassNspear

My 5 year old doesn't let us or anyone else near ours anymore. He is HOOKED. I haven't played it since about a month after Guitar Hero III came out. I guess I am easily distracted

i have one along with my xbox. all 3 of the new systems really depend on what you want to do with your game system. with the wii, it is have people over to your house and really have fun for all ages. i havent played my wii in a bit, but we havent had many peeps over. if you end up getting one look into getting super smash bros. brawl. it is awesome for multiple people gaming.

I need to get one, but man there sooooo much money. You would think that they would come down, but with the high demand of them, i really dont think thats going to happen

PS- another positive about the Wii- most affordable system out there right now. Plus you get a game with it, almost unheard of anymore.

thats what i thought too, but we bought our wii to play with groups and when you get a 2nd game, 4 controllers which are almost a must for us with the gaming we do on it, youre still looking at spening around $450.

Absolutely it is fun! We played that for a long long time before he started to buy other games. But I think I am really lucky to have a friend who has the console because I simply could not afford one! I am still loving my PS2!!

My Wii is also at my neighbors hoggs lol! I have GTA for the PS3 so I havent had time to play the Wii anymore.

Have any of you heard about the new Wii FIT? It's some kind of balance board meant for fitness, looks really interesting to say the least. I've seen some demo's of skiing and hula hooping, it uses your balance on the board type thing. You can also do push-ups and many many other fitness related things with it as well. it hasnt launched in the good ole USA yet, but it's coming and is gonna be another hit for Nintendo.

The Wii is ok... We got one about 6 months and now it just sits and collects dust. After an extra nun chuck and 2 games, we had about $450-$500 into it. I told my wife that I was going to sell it and put the $$ towards a new depthfinder and she freaked out and said she was going to play it more. Stood for about a week and now it just sits down stairs collecting dust. It was nice for the winter though.

I played Wii sports at a friends, had a blast and had to have one of my own. Well after getting one and playing through Zelda I found that I dont play it solo very much unless there is a new game that I actually am interested in. Though, when people are over its still fun to break it out.

The new Mario Kart is really fun and is the first game to hold my interest to play on my own since zelda.

I dont regret buying the wii but I would rather have a 360 or ps3, more games that appeal to me but just too much $$$...