• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cottage Grove to Downtown St Paul?

The new 494 bridge has a side walk, I don't think it is open yet. You can cross 61 on the pedestrian bridge or ride through ST Paul Park to Newport. Once you get a cross the bridge you can take Hardman or the bike path to Concord. Take Concord all the way to Robert St or Wabasha and the into downtown.

The new 494 bridge has a side walk, I don't think it is open yet. You can cross 61 on the pedestrian bridge or ride through ST Paul Park to Newport. Once you get a cross the bridge you can take Hardman or the bike path to Concord. Take Concord all the way to Robert St or Wabasha and the into downtown.

Forgive me, cross 61 on the pedestrian bridge? How do I get across the river?

What about 61 to warner road, I think there is a path that runs down 61 to warner road. I just don't know how to get to it from Cottage Grove. Any thoughts?

Could you detail the route more, as I live near 80th and 61...ride down Hadley in to St Paul Park..then I am lost...

I don't think the trail to Warner Rd comes this far south.

If you take Hadley into SPP you can either cross over 61 and take the frontage rd into Newport (past the raceway to fun) to the pedestrian brigde and cross back over 61 by Tinucci's. Follow that rd aroung to the north to 494. There you can cross the river.

Otherwise take Hadley into SPP, Take a right at the stop sign and then a left before you get to 61. Take the 1st right and follow that past the refinery. From there I can't remember what road it is (7th 5th?) but take it north and you will end up by Tinucci's

I would drive it and see which way is better.

If you ride the street/path on the east side of 61 all the way to Battle Creek park there's a tunnel under 61 and then that path winds along through the woods by the river and connects to the path along Warner Rd.