• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Converting a trailer from a roller to a bunk style?

Is it possible to convert a Shorelander trailer for my Lund Pro V 1800 from a roller trailer to a bunk? If so, do you know the cost or degree of difficulty involved? Is it something I could do on my own? Thanks to anyone who could offer some advice.

It's possible... and a pretty easy swap. You'll need to talk to a shoreland'r dealer to order you in the correct length bunks. Take off the rollers and put the bunks on. Be sure the bunks are centered with respect to the trailer (measure from bunk bracket to outside of frame and match on both sides) and that they bunks aren't sitting on a strake rib and you should be in good shape.

marine_man

Wilderness,

I may consider swapping my bunk with your roller trailer. If you're interested, shoot me an email at bornofice at yahoo dot com.

Mine is a 2006 EZ Loader under an 1850 Crestliner Fish Hawk.