• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey guys, I have never really done much fishing on Lost Land or Teal, but have heard that there is a pretty decent walleye bite still going on. Jig fishing in the shallows yet. I would look to shoreline rocky or gravel points and or any newly emergent weeds. Slip bobbers would work well too.

Should be looking at great timing for panfish this weekend. Shallows for sure with gills and crappies mixed in. Not sure of the size structure, but it would be action!!

For more info, give the guys at Hayward Bait and Tackle or Pastikas a call.

Fishing these lakes in August can be rewarding if you're into Muskies, Walleyes that time of year can be had if you're willing to fish at night. There is little fishing pressure on these lakes due to the 10 mph speed limit I believe. I can email a marked up map (pdf) if you supply an email address.

I'll send that map out on the 9th, going over to that area Wednesday - Sunday, I'll probably fish Lost Land at least one evening. Glad you got into some fish over there Borg.

Haven't been out lately,but a 50" big guy was released on Teal recently,think it was last week.Pat at the Hooker saw photo of it,said it did look 50,and was girthy.Was supposedly taken on a buck tail.

There was another 50 released in May,not the same fish as above.It was a thinner fish.