Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doop

19 incher!!

15 posts in this topic

Here is the newest addition to our family. Kennedy Sue Jensen was born Saturday at 9:31 am. My wife and I walked into the hospital at 8:45 and the baby delivered c-section 30 minutes later. That 30 minutes was a complete blur. When she came out, the umbillical cord was wrapped around her neck. My wife's water had broke at some point and time which she did not know....that has caused an infection in our little girl which is why she'll be in NICU for another week while she battles an infection. The Lord has blessed us with a little fighter that's for sure!

Pictures9001.jpg

That's a beautiful baby!! Congrats. I hope all goes well!

Congratulations on your pretty little blessing. Have faith and all will turn out well.

Congratulations, what a beautiful addition to the family.

What an awsome blessing for your family. Our Lord watches over us in amazing ways. Continue to pray for her and you will see amazing results.

Hey Congrats. She is just outside the slot limit on opening day. Goood Job.

Beautiful Baby girl. Congratulations!

congrats!!! Looks like she's a healthy, beautiful girl! Enjoy!!! Well worth missing opener!!!

God's most precious gift! Congratulations! She will bring you much happiness, and maybe a little head ache now and again! :-) Take care and N Joy the Beautiful Little Girl!././Jimbo

Naw, She wont give him any headaches until puberty around 11-12 yrs. madcry Thats when my daughter all but lost her mind. Just now starting to calm down at 20. grin But enjoy every minute of the chaos and please keep posting pictures.

Congrats on your new addition, I also have a Kennedy, mine is 10 and mouthy, so enjoy your precious little Kennedy, she is a doll!

Congrats!

Congrats, and best wishes for your little fighter!