• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any Idea?

Rippinlip

Does anyone have an idea where I can go to get some riding jackets for my wife, daughter and myself for riding our ATV's.

I have checked the Polaris dealer, Flet Farm, and a couple od retail outlets.

Looking for something to be windproof, not real heavy, we can always layer underneath it.

Thanks

You can check places like Bob's Cycle, Dennis Kirk, Motosport.

Many dealerships order after market accessories from Parts Unlimited, so try another dealership to see if they could help.

I'll second Dennis Kirk. Great prices on stuff. If you can make a trip to the outlet store, you will find the best prices and you can try on the clothing. You could also try Cabelas. The rain wear made nowdays is really good and plenty to choose from. The dry plus and columbia brands work well for me. To me, riding gear makes or breaks the trips. If you are comfortable, it makes things much more enjoyable. I always carry extra gloves and various small towels to keep things as clean as possible. Then you don't have to worry about weather conditions so much.

Go in with the intent of spending $100 for each person just on the rain gear, and you will be good to go. For helmets especially, I have found it best to try them on before buying. The sizes can be very different even with the same brand.