• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WOT! cry....Holy Moly!.... cry....is this snow ever going to stop!....1/2" of the white stuff in my front yard this morning cry in my 59 years I must admit this has to be one of the most depressing springs I've ever experienced cry...no wonder the shrinks in Minnesota have a waiting list a mile long! grin....oh ya!...I did see my first dandelion yesterday! grin

as I grabbed the morning newspaper this morning this is what greeted us up here!

Frame_P1020174-1.JPG

this canoe ordinarily would be in a lake this morning being opening weekend grin

Frame_P1020178-1.JPG

3-4" in Ely according to my Inlaws. But it sounds like the brother inlaws had good fishing but decided against camping in the Boundry Waters this year. Good choice. Basswood is no fun in the snow.

It was fun fishing in it for a couple hours Saturday afternoon on Leech!!! Sheesh....we stayed in after a late dinner to warm up with our favorite beverages! I was really warm later that night!! grin

We managed some eyes though so it was worth it!