• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Instant preview of messages

I like most of the upgrades made to the sight. One that I don't care for is the addition of all the "For Sale..." headings added to the "Hop to:" drop box. It has made it slower for me to jump from one forum to the next. Could all these be made red or something so your eye can fix on the sale items when you're looking for them?

I hav'nt decided if I like it or not but I do see benifits.

Would like to say THANKYOU FM for continuing to improve and make things enjoyable for us all. For being new to site I am so impressed.

One problem, how do you make this FM ADDICTION MANAGEABLE.Is there a support group. yehaa!

Dont like the instant preview, seems cluttered and annoying. When I'm on the site I am in a relax mode, not a fast pace video game thing. I've adapted before, will adapt again.

DITTO

Yes, there were many upgrades overnight. There may still be a few issues to be worked out so please have patience with us all.

Thanks

When I click on a persons name I now get the message that I am not authorized to view their profile. Is this also new?

Originally Posted By: harvey lee
Yes, there were many upgrades overnight. There may still be a few issues to be worked out so please have patience with us all.

Thanks

When I click on a persons name I now get the message that I am not authorized to view their profile. Is this also new?

I have the same problem.

A suggestion, post about new changes added/implemented so it doesn't hit us as a shock. I love this site and would love to learn about any new features, like what is this buddy thing I see under My Stuff?

A suggestion, post about new changes added/implemented so it doesn't hit us as a shock. I love this site and would love to learn about any new features, like what is this buddy thing I see under My Stuff?

Our forum has two stickies; One for "Forum related issues" (any problems a user may be experiencing) and one for suggestions in which users discuss features they'd like to see have added/changed. This site really doesn't have a general or technology forum to put those in though, but they a nice thing to have around.

Originally Posted By: Iambjm

Our forum has two stickies; One for "Forum related issues" (any problems a user may be experiencing) and one for suggestions in which users discuss features they'd like to see have added/changed. This site really doesn't have a general or technology forum to put those in though, but they a nice thing to have around.

Am I missing something I can't find the stickies you speak of, do I need to clean my glasses?