Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
chasineyes

I wanna wheeler!!

I can't take it anymore...I need to buy a wheeler and with our little check from uncle sam coming now may be the time. I'm having a hard time finding stuff that isn't 5 or 6 years old but still asking a pretty penny for. These seem to hold their value really good, so my question is do you just buy a new/carryover instead of dealing with someone elses stuff? I have noticed that some of the "older" ones tend to be more loaded with options though. It will mainly be used at the cabin in Walker and some trails/ice fishing so it should last me a long time.

Buying used isn't such a bad deal. Some people take care of their things and others beat the livin' you know what out of them and still think they are worth the same as one that is comparable in the same model year. I don't see it that way. For example, there was a very nice clean atv and trailer just in the for sale section here, but it is now sold. I have seen other stuff that you can tell was stored outside, never cleaned, never maintained and ridden like it was a bulldozer. There are good deals if you look.

Aside from that, the hold-over models are a very good deal, IMO. They still have the warranty like new, and the prices are right. This year, it seems there are '07 models still available. This should bring a very good deal for the buyers.

All of the big name brands offer very competitive models if compared price-wise. Choose what you like, and try to get some seat time on a few different ones before you decide.

While you are there, get some riding gear and ride safe! smile

We bought a hold over 2up Polaris in January and saved $1500 off the original MSP. We had looked at one dealer and they weren't discounting squat so went to another and got a very good deal.

I got a 93 Yamaha off of Craig's List a couple of months ago for $1100. It had a gas leak and took me about $150 to get it running real good, but it's going great now for a total of $1250.

I bought a 94 Suzuki King Quad a few months back and it was the best investment that I have made in a long time. The price was right and it was well taken care of. I just put on a set of new tires this past week but I really do not have alot of money tyed up in it so Im happy... If I had the money I would have looked into purchasing a newer unit but for now this will get me by.

Just picked up the wheeler last week and me and the daughter were out riding this past weekend. All I can say is...Time to sell the boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!