• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Mother's Day!

I'd just like to say a warm Happy Mother's Day to all the moms on our site. I am also a proud mother of a 14 year old who is the joy of my life (I'm feeling so sappy right now-please bear with me! blush ). My mother really didn't enjoy fishing but she instilled in me the love of the outdoors and how important it is to be active. She gave me the love of camping, smores and silly songs around the campfire. smile I'll be heading up to my hometown and visiting with my mom, 3 sisters and nieces. What does everyone else have planned?

Happy Mothers Day Ladies. I too am a proud Mom of 3, dauhter 19 and two boys 5 and 6 yrs old. (I know I was almost done and started over) Thats ok I think they are fantastic! Unfortunatly I have to work. But I hope everyone has a great day.

I am not a Mom (except to my hubby and animules) and I lost my own Mom in 1995 so no big celebrations. I just got home from the craft show in Brainerd (which was dismal)and I think I am going to sleep all day tomorrow. I got up at 4am and got back home at 8:30 so I am tired. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ sleep

I am a mom to 3 daughters. We are heading to church, than to my in-laws for "a little lunch". My mother-in-law lives in a nursing home in a nearby town, but comes home every sunday for church. It is tradition to spend a little time with them on sunday's. We are brining my laptop to show grandma the 800 pictures two of my daughters took on their trip to Washington DC a couple of weeks ago. After that, we have to deliver a trailer to Mankato (2 hour drive). We may sneak up to my mom's in the Cities and surprise her with a bouquet of flowers.

I woke up at 7 this morning and I can hardly move, looks like I better start working out with weights. I think I am going to hang up this craft show thing after this year, I am getting to old for this. I would rather be fishing..............Have a Happy Mother's Day.

PS we came up with a brilliant idea yesterday, lobby the politicians to swap Mother's Day with Father Day. Then the Minnesota fishing opener would be perfect!

Happy Mothers day to all. No fishing today as I feel the only way to spend the day is with the women in my life. My mother,wife and daughter in law. My wife told me to go fishing today, boy, she is a gem. There is plenty of time this summer to go fishing.

We are all getting together today and are going to do a little grilling for supper.

Again, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.

Happpy mothers day also, I am the proud mom to 2 great daughters, 19,22. This has been the best I could ask for, started off with my birthday,then the opener(with a fresh walleye dinner:) and then mothers day. What more could you ask for!! Enjoy ladies and God bless you all!