Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tom7227

Where are the reports - it's been open for 2 hrs 17 min

12 posts in this topic

I would have thought that by now someone would have reported what's going on. I just heard a boat roaring around the lake. No one have satelitte on the boat to tell the rest of us what's what?

Maybe they're wives kept them busy at home this weekend like mine but I figure my day is coming she works durning the week and we all know there is a fine balance here at times with the wife and fishing.

I second the motion, where are the fish biting?........It's tough to tell when you are sitting at a baseball tourney in Eden Prarie and your boat is in your garage in St. Cloud.

Just got home..was out all night.Its very slow.Did manage to get one a tad over 5# on minnow and bobber at 1am.

Wet, wet, wet out west here. Was out for 3 hrs, 3 fish, kept two. Wind picking up now, still raining. All the lakes are nearly void of people fishing but the local FF store is full..

We were out on South Lida for about 3 hours. Solid rain, one strike on a spoon but no fish. It got very cold and we packed it in. By the time we got home it was snowing. frown

wne tto my cabin up in garrison with no fish. My hands were so cold by three that i had to go in and the rain never let up so i called it a day. Tommorrow if wether permits i will try a local lake and see if i can get some nice walleye

was on shagawa today and did pretty good. my dad and i were on the water for 6-7 hours and caught 7 fish. 4 smallies at 2 were 2lbs 5oz, 1 4lb 6oz, and 1 4lb 11oz. Then we got 3 eyes at 21in, 20in, 18in. not sure how much they weighed. hope this goes this well for the rest of the week. hopefully better.

Slow on Mille Lacs for 95% of the people I talked to or saw. Did see a couple of nice catches on shore but they could have been shared between a handful or two of people. 4 fish in 7 hours for 3 guys, started with 3 in about half an hour and then the bite stopped on a dime. Law of averages bit down hard on me this year after two GREAT openers up there. Late ice out, slow winter, lots of forage, etc. etc. Things will get better up there as the water warms I believe. Could have used some wind!

Cold and ice still on at least half of Big Bay on Vermilion, but we did pretty well.

Boated 41 walleyes and kept 16 with my clients on Saturday.

Mostly male fish, 13" to 17", but the bite was slow and steady.

Cliff

Slow here in the metro, only had a few bites and of those only managed to boat a couple fish. Water temps were low 50s.

Hey Cliff, Josh from MN Guide Service, good report, not as nice as it was at Cabelas last weekend!, Had a limit of crappies up to 2.75 lbs on Sat with a group (yes they wanted crappies) and Sunday 3 bags worth of walleyes from the local St. CLoud area lake, same deal through back a bunch, but kept some decent 15-18" fish. Fish are biting, but ya gotta look! Good Luck everyone., Cap. Josh