• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New 2007/2008 ATVs

1lkstage

While doing the local shopping for a wheeler, I checked them all out today. Alot of local dealers have 07's available at a discounted price. Out of the 4 dealerships, Polaris, Honda, Suzuki, and Yamaha. They seem to be trying to really push the 07 instead of the 08's. The actual price difference averages around $500 to go from 07' to an 08' model. 2/4 of them, pulled out the Kelly Blue Book to show me how good of a deal I would be getting buying the 07'. Needless to say, they were showing me the "New" price on the 07',not the used price, which I now think it is. Many of you have talked the milage on ATV don't mean anything, After checking KBB myself, KBB don't even ask for milage to get the value of it.

What is going to happen when the 09's hit the floor in June?

Would they not be selling a 2 year old used model on the 07's?

FYI: For those of you that have bought an Artic Cat at GM' in Mankao, Motorsports on South 169, will be taking over the dealership in June, they will be selling the 09' models and offering service as well.

Thanks for the update on the GM AC dealership. I knew GM wasn't going to be selling ATV's any longer, but I haven't heard that someone else was taking over the AC line in 'Kato.

As for the '07 this summer, yes they will be 2 years old by that time. Dealers should be offering big discounts on any carry over machines this spring. Now's the time to be in the market if you don't mind purchasing something new/used.

09" Cat's are the first out in a week or so. Does anyone know where too go to get a look at the all new make-over and changes online for comparisons? Gonna pull the trigger on a Cat, Honda or Suzuki. Just wondering/waiting to see what the whole new make over is on the AC. Email in login name if needed.

Now if the laws will change to allow the litre class machines on the trails.

Those new machines are sweet looking. Not to mention the first designated "mudding" machine. What a bold move on AC's part to lead the way.

Now if they drop the 950 twin into a machine that shares similar geometry as the Polaris Ranger, they'll really have the most diverse line of ATV's on the market.

Great innovation by AC with the mudpro. Can't believe that is made in MN. Anyways..........

The new CanAm 800R with a new front end and 69hp (more than the Tcat) sounds really nice. I wonder what else we will see.

seriously? A manual is not a mudder, plain and simple. Mudlites are not mud tires, but are considered mud tires compared to what comes stock on most machines. The wet brake was introduced on Kawasaki's in 2002.

The mud machine AC makes now is a 700 auto with EFI, snorkels, 28" Outlaw mst's, and 14" of clearance. Still nothing spectacular, but alot more than any other stock machine.

From what I have read so far on the kawi FI system, they need to work out a few bugs. It seems that Kawi and AC have switched spots when it comes to water and/or mud riding. The Kawi looks to be right in between a mudder and a trail machine.

I hope Kawasaki goes to an 800 and have better stock snorkeling. If not, it looks like Can-Am will be the machine to have for '09. IMO

Yeah you got to give AC props for the mud pro. 28" tires, snorkels and they are still going to warranty it. I suppose since it is factory the snorkels don't fall into the 6" rule in MN.

Those Can-Ams keep getting more and more enticing every year don’t they?